The power of Infor EAM
Infor EAM is the most configurable enterprise-grade asset management solution on the market. It gives you the power to improve capital asset management in ways that increase reliability, enhance predictive maintenance, ensure regulatory compliance, reduce energy usage, and support sustainability initiatives. Available in industry-specific editions, it also gives you unparalleled flexibility to zero in on the specialized, industry requirements that can turn your company's asset management into a competitive advantage.
Specialized by industry
Infor EAM is available in specialized editions, preconfigured to focus on the distinct needs of a range of industries, including:
Improve plant and equipment performance by eliminating unplanned downtime, directly addressing energy waste, and improving compliance.
Better manage equipment and facilities to ensure reliability, while minimizing risk and complying with regulations such as Joint Commission validation and LEED standards.
Infor EAM helps track, report, and repair all physical deficiencies before they spoil a guest experience, while helping you take on new challenges-such as meeting Energy Star standards.
Provide more responsive services to citizens by using Infor EAM to manage preventive maintenance and upkeep of municipal water, sewer, and transit systems as well as all equipment.
Oil & gas
Avoid costly downtime and stop failures before they occur with condition monitoring. Efficiently manage linear, point, and component-based structure assets. Supports PAS-55 and EPA requirements for GHG emissions reporting.
The Infor EAM Advantage
Infor EAM customers gain:
- Up to 50% reduction in maintenance overtime, labor, and contractor costs
- 20% reduction in maintenance material costs
- 20% reduction in production downtime
- 20% or more in energy reductions
- 5% reduction in new equipment costs
- 10% increase in fleet availability
- 50% increase in warranty cost recovery
- 50% reduction in purchasing process costs
Infor EAM solutions help you with:
- Maintenance—Schedule preventive maintenance, and assign resources where they'll do the most good.
- Uptime—Find out where and why your capital assets might fail, and plan alternatives.
- Reliability/risk management—Predict equipment reliability problems so you can prevent them from happening.
- Inventory/warranty—Reduce inventory and purchasing costs, and collect on warranty-related claims.
- Strategic planning—Manage your assets so you can meet corporate performance goals.